Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Life gets in the way . . .

I'm sure that all mommy bloggers encounter this, life getting in the way and before you know it it has been two months and you have no new posts and whatever followers you had before have left for better blogs!

I will try and put myself on a schedule and see how that goes, I do have lots to share, but until there here is what has been getting in the way:





- my big man is off to grade one in the fall
- my little man spends most of his days getting dirty
- we've been baking cakes and cupcakes for our friends
- even got a date night with my husband and dad to see the yankees play
- coached a season of ball for the first time
- t-ball ended
- and I even got a little sewing in!

No comments: