Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blogging is always the last thing to get done . . .

Although it is always fairly high on the list of things I "want" to do, it is never on the list of things that "get done" around here lately. So what has been taking up all my time? Life . . .


These rascals might have something to do with it. Somehow Andrew has turned two and I am still in complete denial. I'm not sure how we got to birth from here, it's really been far two quick for my liking. He is at such a great age though, something new each day, a new word, a new phrase, a new action. But the other part of him growing up is that I'm feeling the baby pull again, I didn't have it after William was born, but it's so strong now I feel it hard to look at wonderfully pregnant ladies, my womb feels empty and as much as I don't want more than three I can't explain my need for the third to my husband, and even when I do he just doesn't get it at all.


The other part of life that is keep my busy is the new job! I am back to loving what I do and that makes all the difference to me, my mood and the rest of my life at home as well. Although there have been a few difficult stories within what I do, mostly it's these guys . . .


 . . . I mean how great is that? Those faces and being able to watch them go to great homes really is rewarding. What is even better is that it's ground-up work for me, building a Facebook page, a Twitter account, brochures, postcards, event planning and donor relations. I get the best of everything.

Now if I could just be as good at getting back to the blog as I've been about my Picture A Day project . . . .



No comments: