Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Things (4 to be exact)

Okay Liz over at Mable's House does this all the time and I love it so I'm stealing it outright and trying it myself and adding pictures! Let me know if it works, as in do you like it, and if you don't check Liz's out cause her are great.

1. I love my new office, and I love that I built my own desk and it hasn't fallen down yet.

2. This year was a banner Valentine's day as we made our own instead of store bought and I love the way they turned out.


3. This little man is getting more grown up every day and it is making me want another, his personailty is really showing, sweet and kind and a firecracker all at once.

4. I could not resist showing everyone what I get to hang out with at work, man life is good.

No comments: