Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holiday Crafting

Hard to believe most days but I still have a creative side I swear, and of course the holidays are the best time to get crafting for me.



A few holiday pot holders for friends from here to there. Check your mailboxes next week . . . who knows. Of course they were super easy, the labels from from Sweetwater's Etsy shop, I could spend hours and millions in there, and they make me look good when I can easily in an hour turn out things like this.

The other thing that has been hot in demand from friends and family since I posted this picture on Facebook!


I saw these in a home magazine and had one of those "I could do that" moments, and well as much as I love them, I might be sick fo making them once the requests are all in! Ha ha!

What is your holiday crafting looking like? I'd love to know.

No comments: