Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Knit two, purl two, until end.


These little hats are ready to go for donation to a local neo-natal unit. Can you imagine, these are made for  babes that are 2-4 lbs. Oh my. All of these plus a few more I've been working on have been because of sales of the newborn sets that I have been offering. It's nice once again to be making something that people seem to like at the moment, but I always have in the back of my mind that it might once again be a passing fad.


These two had a great time at the beach during our week off. It's so funny to see them more interactive with each other, and Drew is definately starting to give his big brother a run for his money.

So at the end of each post I want to ask a question that I hope you'll answer . .  .

Today's question? What summer smell envokes the most memories for you? I'll tell you what mine is next time.

3 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Those little hats are so tiny!

Summer smell...watermelon!

Anonymous said...

Love the baby hats. Great job! About the summer smell...BBQ anything = summer for me

Anonymous said...

The smell of the plastic used to make floaty pool toys.. and waterwings lol

The hats look fab!