Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Wednesday, December 10, 2008

High-5 Santa . . . and some pee in the potty

Well doesn't the title say it all! I can't say that I was looking forward to taking William to see Santa this year, last year it took us three trips around the mall to get him to sit on Santa for the 2 seconds that it took to get the picture. It wasn't pretty. I thought for a while this year might be okay, he knows a little more about the jolly old fellow, and can say Santa and ask for what he wants. When we got to the mall he was all excited, "doeing to see santa!", and then as we got to the non-existant line, I could see it, he didn't want to go up. Finally after a little convincing and then just telling George to "take him up already!" he sat stiff on Santa's lap long enough for me to snap a few pictures. He even ventured as far as giving Santa a high-5, and then getting his candy cane and going on his merry little way.




In other news, William had one pee in the potty at VoVo's house (daycare!) yesterday, so our tally is one pee and one poop in 3 weeks. Not bad for a starter I guess.

No comments: