Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Creations

I have had this wonderful fabric designed by Sandi Henderson in my closet for ages, just itching to use it in the perfect way. Last night I found that way. While searching around on other blogs I came across a patter for these great little christmas trees. As soon as I saw them I knew that my stash would be pulled out, cut, sewn and loved forever more!

Not sure if these will stay with me, or land in a basket for someone else's holiday gift, but for now they sit on my desk and remind me how much I love great fabric.

I also have been working on something for my little niece for Christmas. Gracie is still too little to get anything out of this, but I decided that homemade would suffice along with the throws of store bought things that I have to spoil her with. So out come the soft blocks for play. They turned out not bad, not great, but I'm sure she won't notice.








No comments: