Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Time for change

I'm not good with change, in fact I suck at change. Since my time at my last position has ended and I'm on the search for a new job there's been more change than I am use to, rather than fight it, I'm making more, trying to embrace it, so hence the new looking blog!



I'm also trying to make little changes in the way I act, the way I present myself and the way I make a difference in the world. New knitting projects with a chance to make a difference in other places, a new venture with Thirty-one as an independant consultant, and a few weekends a year as a part of the Lansinoh team.

We will see what comes from it all. I have also made the committment to be a better blogger, so I've downloaded a great app called Roller Journal, so hopefully on the days I think that I have nothing to say it will prompt me to think outside the box.

So here we go!

No comments: