Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Thursday, February 7, 2013

And then something happens!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have blogged, but of course then something happens and I have time on my hands to be able to come back and write.

Currently I am on the search for a new career position as my last one has been cut do to funding issues. It's hard to think that this is the first time in my life I have been without a job. It's also hard to speak to those who don't understand that it's not just like going to apply at Tim Hortons, but that I have worked for the past 10 or more years on building a career that I love and would like to stay in.

AHHHHHH!

So what am I doing? I've re-opened the Etsy shop with great success, and I've been doing a little soul searching. I have a doula client on the go, and well there are always these two . . .


No comments: