Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012 - What do you have in store for me?

I have no idea what my "new year's resolutions" will be this year, but I have a lot of goals that I want to accomplish. I want to finish my doula course and get certified, I want to learn to cook for my family better, I want to be a better woman, role model, mother, wife.

I'm also starting a picture-a-day as well. Instagram has been consuming my spare time, what a great little invention that is. I've recruited a few lovely ladies who will also join me and I can't wait to share their pictures along the way.

Today's picture, kinda speaks to what I've been doing and waiting for how I feel about 2011, icey!


So here is to melting the old year and warming up the new year. Any resolutions, goals, dreams? I would love to hear them!

No comments: