Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Monday, October 24, 2011

Sweet . . water . . . and our winners!

I love Sweetwater, there's no doubt about it. I've been in love for quite some time. They designed my logo, they made a quit for The Gracie Jane Project, and I have "authentic" canvas pillows on my couch.

Today there is one more reason to love the ladies over at Sweetwater, okay, two reasons to love them.


You know it's good when it comes in the bag above, with fabric from their "hometown" collection. These sweet charms are going to be dangling from my neck as soon as I find the perfect chain for them. I got the 'authentic' one because I loved that line so much and I am trying to be that as much as possible. The thirty-eight is William + Andrew's birthdates combined, red because I love them. And each for under $10. Truly a sweet treat. A pick-me-up I'm bound to need by week's end.

We also have our winners! Samantha was our winner from the blog and Amanda at OneGreeting was our winner on Facebook. Thanks everyone, now head over and get yourself a charm or two, and maybe even one for a friend, "that" holiday is just around the corner you know.

No comments: