Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Sunday, May 24, 2009

Charity begins here!

I have a couple charities that I support regularly when I can. One of them is Epilepsy Support Centre and the other is Alzheimer's disease (because that is the field I'm currently working in). I'm often trying to find ways to be able to increase the capacity of my giving, and someone at one of the organizations suggested my photography.

As we travelled this weekend back to the winery where my husband and I got engaged I thought it would be a great time to take a few shots and see if I could put them up on etsy, giving $5 from each to one of the two charities mentioned. Check them out for me I'd love to know what you think, there are a lot of you crafty ladies who are great photographers as well.

Here's the link . . .

No comments: