Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hard to Imagine

Life without William! Or George for that matter. I'm not sure what's got me in this very greatful mood but I had this overwhelming thought this morning that I'm pretty lucky.

I think that part of it is that a family member had a heart-attack on the weekend. Is doing really well so the Jones Family is thankful for that. Part of it is that in the past year I've known several couples who have either been seperated or divorced.

Now believe me life is not always perfect, and of course our family like any has more than it's shares of ups and downs, but in the end, we're pretty well off. We live in a free country, we have good jobs that are not being affected by the recession, we have great family, good friends. We have our health and the ability to help others when needed.

I think that sometimes I don't spend even a moment recognizing how lucky I am, today I'm spending more than a moment on that. You should too!

No comments: