Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Falling back . . . into a groove!

There is so much that I love about fall but the biggest thing is that I can get back into a nice routine. The insanity of the summer is over, weekends are spent back at the hockey area, nights are full of play, homework and bed. 

Don't get me wrong. I love summer as well, but it always seems to busy and hectic and when it's over everyone feels disappointed. I strive on routine. I do better when I know what to expect and I think that the boys do to. Fall also gives me a chance to tackle a few more things than I do in the summer. I've picked up cross stitching again thanks to The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. 


If you haven't seen it yet, I've got a new hat project that will benefit the Teso Safe Motherhood Project in Uganda, and I've been able to make a few other little things for friends and family and send out surprises all over, which I LOVE!



So bring on the colours, the leaves, the colder mornings, and I will take it all! What is your favourite thing about fall?

No comments: