Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Sunday, September 4, 2011

Spokesbaby for williamGEORGE

I'm not sure that baby Grayson or his mommy really had this in mind when I invited them and older brother Gage over for a playdate, but I was dying to get some pictures of the hats and possibly even a onesie so that when I start to really do "shows" etc. I caould make something that looked more professional than what I had now.

He did great. And I think that I got more than a couple that I can use for display. If you head over to our facebook page you can even vote yourself and see more of this little cutie in action. At 9 pounds now the hat still fit great, and we put him in a 0-3 month onesie, which had room for him to grow.

And glad I got this done when I did, the next morning I woke up with a swollen foot for no particular reason and after 3 hours at the walk-in clinic, a set of x-rays and a doctor who looked at me oddly when I said I don't remember doing anything to it, I left with crutches, painkillers and 2 stress factures in the same foot! Back to knitting I guess.

No comments: