Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Friday, October 15, 2010

Brrrrrr.

And it's not even close to winter yet, especially here in Canada. So what have I been doing while hiding these days? Let me list the ways I've been spending my days.

1. Baby Drew has been battling his first chest infection, so my sleeping through the night since 4 weeks baby has not been.

2. Knitting up a storm, I miss quilting but this is so much more portable. Everyone is getting something knit for the holiday season.


3. Drinking as much Starbucks as I can. Even the baristas can tell I'm looking a little tired, they are making my drinks with something a little special.


4. Frequenting some fall festivals and craft fairs, and enjoying every minute of it.


So what have you been doing on these chilly fall days?

No comments: