Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Thursday, July 22, 2010

No longer a newborn . . .

So sadly my babe is no longer a newborn. Andrew has reached three months, weighs around 15 pounds and is increasingly gaining the best personality around. Unfortunately he is growing at such a rate that the little quilt I made before he was born is just not going to cut it for much longer.


See what I mean. So here is where I need help. I have a sneak peek of his new quilt for you. I am just really undecided on how to to quilt it.


Keeping in mind two things . . . I love straight line quilting, and I'm not really great at perfectly straight lines.

I'm waiting for your suggestions!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Your son and your two quilts are so cute!

Sarah said...

this quilt is stunning. is there a pattern?