Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

iheartfaces!


I've been browsing the I Heart Faces Photography blog for a while now creeping around and checking out everyone's photos. If you haven't seen it before it's an amazing site that not only holds a weekly contest (hence the dog!) but also has great tutorials, tricks and a ton of inspiration.


When the post came up this week that the entry was pets, I remembered taking this photo on a trip to Florida last year. This lovely little man was parked in the middle of a Target lot, hanging out in the Florida sun, waiting for his owner to come back. I couldn't resist, and although I have no place in my house to hang a photo like this, I love it none the less. So wish me luck, I'm going for even an honourable mention!

On the quilting side of things, I'm spending my day cutting my scraps, I'll need you to wish me some luck in that regard too.