Being a mother, becoming a doula, knitting, charity and the life that happens in-between.



Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Look What I Ordered Today!

Is that what I think it is? Charm packs of Authentic at the Fat Quarter Shop! Along with jelly rolls, layer cakes etc. Oh yes. I think that I've been checking there every day eventhough it said it wouldn't be released until September. Well today was my lucky day, today it had prices, and little boxes to add how many I wanted.

I didn't go overboard, I got three charm packs, which I'm hoping to make a Wild Thing quilt from Camille's pattern. I bought that last week to use with the Hushabye for Gracie, but if it's not to hard, I think that it would showcase this fabric well. Ahh, now comes the hard part . . . . waiting for delivery.

5 comments:

Ariel said...

lucky ducky! That looks like a new favorite fabric line. The quilt pattern looks super yummy too!

Jocelynilla said...

AWESOME! Found you through the Sweetwater blog, and please show us the finished quilt!! Thanks for the FQS mention :)

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

nice call!! you can i can hop aboard the sweetwater train together!!

Jeannette said...

I think you will dangerous with this fun cloth. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Quilt pattern is awesome. Your work is reflecting your talent.


RITA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step